Thursday, February 16, 2006

Look what came in the post!


I've just received my SP parcel!

Wow it was such a surprise and after the week that I have had, it could not have come on a better day.

Inside there is
  • A wonderful autumn colour roving
  • 2 balls of Lorna's Laces
  • A hank to dye
  • Kool-Aid to dye it with
  • Stitch markers perfect for socks
  • A fantastic book of projects that Oliver & Lily will love
  • Lavender soap
  • Lavender & lemon white chocolate

I'm in heaven - thank you Secret Pal, a fantastic box!

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Lovely package from you SP. I spelled my DD#2 first name the same way as you do...which I just love, by the way, the spelling, that is.

Is that "Lost" listed under your Cool Tv? The girls and I are Lost fans. Hmm, I wonder, do we see the same episodes at the same time, UK & Western Washington, US?

Happy spinning and knitting.

Kellie Sweeney said...

Thanks baa bonny belle

Yep - we are great LOST fans here. We have just finished season 1 and eagerly await season 2, which I think is being aired in the US now?