Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Treasure trove in Warwick

I have found an Aladdin’s cave of a shop right on my doorstep!! I have been to Warwick many times and walked right past Warwick Wools, without giving it much thought, but as Coventry Knit-Wits is consuming my thoughts I went inside and had to be physically pulled out by Aaron who thought he might loose me forever. I just stood and stared at the floor to ceiling displays of wool, crammed into every conceivable space in the shop - just the place to go when you have that 'not sure what to knit next' mood as there are so many different brands and patterns

well anyway they are Warwick wools 17 Market Place - 01926 492853

Mon-Wed 9.30am - 4.30pm
Thu 9.30am - 2.00 pm
Fri - Sat 9.30 - 4.30pm

Darn! - never took my camera, must get a photo when I'm there next

No comments: