Tuesday, May 16, 2006

SP8 has begun

Its so exciting, SP8 has begun & I've had a cool e-card from my spoiler.....thank-you

Its Lily's Birthday this Sunday - my little girl is going to be 2! Time sure does go very fast. She is quite a little madam now, the terrible twos are definately here. Oliver never really had a 'terrible' - he had his moments, but not too many tantrums. Lily however can strop at the drop of a hat if she is not getting her own way.

So it present buying day and I'm not sure what to get her. At the moment its between a ride-on toy and a play house with figures..... we'll have to see what Toys-r-Us has to offer. Oliver is going to choose his present for her himself. It won't be long until its Oliver's Birthday too. No problem with present there - he has Dr Who mad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so excited that SP8 has begun, but man Im sad too! LOL The first time with SP7 was so much fun and I am awaiting contact from my pal.

Happy Birthday Lily! I am very partial to play houses, and I can't wait until Jilly is old enough. It would be just my luck after 2 boys that she wants cars, maybe pink cars then? LOL

BTW, I really enjoyed sending that stuff to you, my spoilee sent me stuff too!

Have a fun weekend and eat a bunch of birthday cake for me!!