Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Thankyou Patty!

Wow - look what I have just got!!!!


I have received this from my SP8 - Patty!! - I love the pretty flowery jiffy bag - a great idea

Inside there was:-

  • A pack of notecards 2 fab balls of Knit Picks purple fluff
  • Potpourri air freshener - great for the car
  • Pack of 'Mall of America' playing cards - bagged by Oliver
  • Little 'Mall of America' bag- bagged by Lily to be her shopping bag - a perfect size for Puppy and Faerie
  • Body Jewel - stolen by Lily to put in her bag
  • Paper Aeroplane kit - fantastic - Aaron & Oliver are currently fighting over then (Aaron is 37 and Oliver is 6 - my money is on Oliver winning)

Thanks Patty - you have been a fab SP and I have enjoyed being spoilt by you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures - your kids are adorable! And I'm super glad you liked everything. It was fun to spoil you (and your children).

Take care!