Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not fair....

Its been a week now and I feel I can blog again - last week we found out that my Brother-in-Law suddenly died aged 35 of a stroke. It has taken us all by suprise especially as he died on the same day that Aaron & Oliver scattered Aaron's Dad's ashes in the sea outside Torquay Harbour.

Family and friends have been brilliant and we have been taken back by all the offers of support. As you can imagine my knitting has taken a sudden dip, with the wind blown out of my sails. Its been a strange few weeks actually, as I have done lots of little things and not really been able to throw myself into large projects....

I'm gonna do some photos tonight and I'll probably find that I have done more than I think

....until later

2 comments:

Wye Sue said...

Dont know what to say... life can be so cruel.
Sending happy thoughts, take care
Sue xx

ps thought your pickie from previous entry was amazing, and the fact handspun... you are too clever ;-)

Kellie Sweeney said...

Thanks for your thoughts Sue - its never a good time.

The bag kinnda came together itself - I had not realised how many different things I had spun