Saturday, October 21, 2006

Progress......

Wow - I have been motoring recently, so the updates on progress are:-

My Coat - completed Thursday 19th Oct ready for the Exhibtion in the Central Library, well not quite, it still needs buttons, but the right buttons, so I'm happy to wait for those. Pictures to follow as I need Aaron to take them. I started this on 2nd Jan 2006 - see this post - http://yolandagypsyknits.blogspot.com/2006/01/my-coat.html for the start




Lily's hat - I completed the knitting way back on the 5th September, but it just needed the ends weaving in, so it was completed tonight

Lily's bolero - the back and two fronts are complete - just the arms and trim to go.




Lily's Poncho - a new project... yes I know I should finish the others, but I could not resist it, so I have used hte same colours I uesd for her hat to crochet a poncho in the same pattern as the lemon & white stripped one I did for her last year. It crochets very fast, but is produces a close fabric, with few holes. The picture shows what I've done so far - I started (but actually did very litlle) @ the Library today, but most was done this evening.






Booties - Oliver's teacher left for maternity leave this week, so I could not resist making some booties for the little one. Iam very proud of these as they are the first real colour work that I've done. I've knitted strips and blocks, but not a charted design. It was actually quite easy, so I expect that I'll be doing more of this work very soon.

No comments: