Sunday, December 10, 2006

Post 100

Wow - I've been blogging for over a year now and here is Post #100. 3997 people have visited my blog since I put it up and the map shows viewers all over the world 2719 visitors since Jun 12th 2006!












So what am I currently working on:-

on the needles
  • Fred #5 - this will complete my current orders @ work, but 2 more have placed orders for after Christmas. It looks like I'll have to do a Fred a month to keep up with hte demand for next Christmas. I have not dared to take the Needle felted Gnomes into work or I'll end up making lots of them too.
  • Lily' Bolero - this has been put on hold while I worked on Christmas stuff, but it would be good to get it back on track as it only needs the sleeves and edging.
  • Bobble hat for Dad - Christmas present. I've spun the Jacob fleece in blends of white & grey/brown and then knitting a simple bobble hat. His current one is over 20 years old and showing its age.

Not quite on the needles yet

  • Fluffy scarf for Mum as a Christmas present
  • My contribution to the Spinners Guild Jacob Lamb - I have a body to do. I have some of the fleece spun. but brought more back from the Guild meet yesterday and have washed it ready.
  • A Red & Black beannie hat and matching scarf for Oliver - this would be nice for Christmas, but I think that I am going to run out of time.

Plans for next year's projects

  • A snuggly lap blanet/throw for our laounge. I'm thinking deep reds & golds
  • Plan the Octopus for the Seascape challege @ Coventry Knit-Wits - we need to get started on this as 'Made in Coventry' is coming up fast - more on this soon
  • Fingerless gloves for me - maybe out of the sock wool that I dyed
  • Socks for me
  • Baby clothes for Sally's little one - she knows that she is having a girl & due in April. I'd like to make the pretty matinee coat that I did for Lily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 100 posts!! SP