Friday, December 22, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Mandyknits.....

Here are the rules:

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

”Weird things about me:
  1. I have a wormery! Yes lots of wiggley little worms who eat my kitchen waste. I don't have a veg garden yet to use the casts on, but this year I hope.
  2. I love cold beans out of the tin. It come from being pregnant and needing to eat all of a sudden. I could not wait to heat htem up, so just had them right out of the can. Problem is, I still like it now!
  3. I'm a LARPer - yes thats weird enough for all 6. For years I have spent weekends playing or running fantasy 'murder mystry' weekends - great fun - see Whispered Tales for my lastest games.
  4. Some of my best ideas come to me when I'm on the toliet
  5. I've started 'Extreme Knitting' - #1 Giant knitting needles made from broom handles
  6. I love starting projects, but ne so good at finishing htem - maybe thats quite normal really with knitters?
My "taggees" are: Tammy, Patty, Rachel and Penny - the others have already done it

No comments: