Friday, December 15, 2006

Secret Pal Parcel arrives!




well my SP has been very sneaky, or she was given the wrong info by her Post Office
I received an email 3 days ago to say that my parcel was in the post, but it may take some time to arrive - about 2-3 weeks. Imagine my suprise when it arrived this morning!




So inside there was:-
  • A treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi - she's noticed that I was raving about hte second one. I can't wait to get started on a Mobeius scarf!!


  • Purple 100% wool yarn - this will go on a Mobeius 'Boot' or bag for me (I hope)


  • A Knitted Fet Bag book - Pursenalities by Eva Wiechmann - 20 yummy bags to knit & felt, too many to choose from.


  • The softest purple eyelash yarn I have ever felt!!


  • The knitters handy guide to Yarn Requirements - fab for whenI'm trying to work out how much of my handspun I need for a project


  • and finally - pretty delicate stitch markers perfect for socks knitting!


All I need now is the time over the Christmas break to knit for meeeeeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you like everything! I wasn't being sneaky, that is what they told me! :)

Have a merry Christmas! Your SP

Kellie Sweeney said...

Well fabulous!! Bet you never thought 2-3 weeks would end up being a few days

Thanks again - Kellie