Monday, July 10, 2006

I hate technology!!!!

Well the kind that does not want to work......

Here I am internetting away nicely, then about 6 week or so ago we had a power cut. Since then the internet has been irratic, going down several times...etc....etc.... you have seen the moans below. Well the diagnostic for our wireless router was saying that it had a signal, so we deducted that it must be a ISP (NTL) issue.....no.

Aaron finally took the machine upstairs to where the modem is..poor Oliver its in his bedroom!! Now its working properly and 125 emails (mostly junk) later I am back up and running. Not the best situation as I'm crapped up on a small set of draws and Oliver is trying to get to sleep as I type, but better than nothing.

Anyhow back on and guess what.................. I have a new SP!!!!! My old one quit and so a new one is on board and sent me a lovely interactive card .... thank you. Fingers crossed the tech holds out so I can keep you posted on whats going on.

This weekend its the Godiva Festival in Coventry and the Knit-Wits have been invited!! Ace its our first really public engagement, so its poster and flyer time. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments: