Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sock...Sock I have a sock

Wow, finally after several months on the back burner, I have finally finished my first sock!! The colours are fab if I say so myself.

I'm not sure what it was that made me put it to one side because I really got into it and loved the way the colours were gong. I had conquored the heel and was heading straight to the toe and then... stopped.

Well I 've picked it up again, got confused by the stitchmarkers, but I think the end result is ok. The Kitchener stitch took a bit of getting used to but got the hang of it by the end.

So the burning question is when does the next sock get started? To be turthful - I've tried 3 times and keep mucking up on the first row. It has not helped that i have been distracted while doing this, so it needs a dedicated evening to get it started. I have promised Aaron the socks before Christmas, so I still have some time left....

No comments: