Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Secret Pal Questionnaire update

Here is the updated SP8 Questionnaire answers

1 - What is your favourite season of the year?
Definitely autumn – I love the colours and the crisp mornings…oh and the beautiful autumn sunsets

2 - Where is your favourite vacation spot?
Well this has to be the New Forest – the fact that you can camp in the middle of the woods and still be near the seaside too. The wild ponies visiting the camps are great for the kids to see.

3 - If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
I’d just love to go to New Zealand – all the different types of scenery and after watching the Lord of the Rings movies I want to go there all the more.

4 - If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?
Domestic Goddess – to look after the kids, knit & sew to my hearts content. Now I have the kids I realise how important spending time with them is. Before they came along it was career career career. Funny how priorities change

5 - If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?
A pretty cardigan/bolero/shrug for Lily – I have been trying to start one for her for ages and not got very far.

6 - If you won a shopping spree to your favourite Yarn shop, what would you get??
A full set of wooden knitting needles and crochet hooks

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Thanks for answering my questions! I am having so much fun checking out everyone's answers! I hear you on the "domestic goddess"...it's my dream job!