Sunday, July 02, 2006

SP8 Stash



Look at what turned up on my doorstep this week....

In the package there was


CHOCOLATE - not your normal chocolate though, the GOD of chocolate - Green & Blacks Organic chocolate

CANDLE - fab lavender candle, my favourite scent. My lavender in the back garden has gone mental this year, so I'm expecting a good harvest.

FLEECE - well gorgeuos roving in deep mulberry colours. This is actually quite a good picture to show the colours. I'm thinking bag, apparently bags are the new scarves for this autumn. I discovered circular handles in my local knitting shop along with about 6 other varieties. I have been looking all over for them and now they are on my doorstep!!

(CARD - not smarites, just a picture of them)

Thankyou Secret Pal & I will keep you up-to-date on the spinning - I can see an evening infront of the telly, me & the spinning wheel one night while Aaron is on shifts - can't wait.

Fingers crossed for this post as I lost connection twice and had to reboot

No comments: